Word 2003 - How to Vertically Centre a Page
The following instructions explain how to centre a page vertically using Word 2003.
1. First delete all blank spaces above and below the text on the page you would like centred.
2. Go to the FILE menu and click on PAGE SETUP.
3. Click on the LAYOUT tab which is located at the top of the page.
4. Click on the VERTICAL ALIGNMENT drop down list which is halfway down the page, and select CENTER, then click the OK button.
5. You can check the document by clicking on the PRINT PREVIEW button.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to How To Tips.